Tuesday, August 28, 2012

12-11 Seattle and Bothell, WA 8-24 thru 8-27, 2012

mosaic steps
Mosaic Steps—Wish I was that good and creative!
Below are Frank and I in the first room of the Chuhily exhibit and Mary outside near a tall glass tree!
We spent the entire day with Paul Allard and Mary Sligh at the Chuhily exhibit in Seattle.  I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as we enjoyed the show.  It was so amazing, everywhere we walked and turned there were more unique glass designs.  I was so glad they took us there.  The evening before we had a BBQ at Paul’s home and sat outside on the deck.  We had the RV parked at the Cummins repair shop for the weekend as we were having the cooling system flushed and coolant changed on Monday.  So gave us an entire weekend to spend with nephew Paul and friend Mary.  We even got to see Paul’s son while we were walking through the exhibit.  If you look closely in one of the reflections, he is standing right by the reflection of the Space Needle.  Very cool picture.
IMG00606(1)100_9368
100_9335 I just had to take lots of pictures of the Chandeliers, as they were all so beautiful and so different.  So many colors and shapes and sizes.

The Seattle Space Needle and reflections in glass.  Look for reflections of grand nephew Paul beside the Space Needle.
The Tram Station is amazing and beautiful.
100_9388100_9387100_9386
So many things to take pictures of, so little space to put them all on the blog.  I know that in person is better than pictures, but I just have to share some of the many, many pictures I took.  Of course, I am a nut about glass anyway!

No comments: