Friday, October 17, 2008

#29 BGHS school Reunion October 2008, Petit Jean Park, AR

The first night of our reunion was on Thursday, Oct. 2. The guys cooked hamburgers and we all had dinner together at the Cedar Falls Motel picnic area.

The next night was the Chili Cook-off at the campground. I entered a pot of chili beans that didn't even place. Oh well, I liked them--guess they were to much like CA chili, instead of Southern Chili. I even got into the part by wearing my cowboy hat. Here I am with my brother Charlie, and Paula Kettlehut.

Check out all the smoke--think that was from my chili? We all ate very well, again. Lots of renewing of friendships. Roger Spicer is talking to Paula Kettlehut.Saturday night we met at the Catholic Church for our Saturday night pot luck dinner. The first thing you saw when you went into the front door was a replication of the Dunc's Diner front door that was across the street from our high school when we attended. What a great beginning to our dinner.
Charlie and Paula just coming in and getting ready to sign the memory quilt.
Look at all the food. We ate and ate so much. Everyone of us are good cooks! This is the representatives of the class of 1961. Richard Ford, Loraine (Kilgore), Larry Quattlebaum, Dixie (Cape) and Terry Smith. Starting from left to right.This is the class of 1963, my brother's class. They had the most people there representing thier class!Brother Charlie, probably telling a joke.
This was Justin and I, the only ones who took part in the bubble gum bubble blowing contest. His broke, I win!

No comments: